Subject: Re: ScreamerNet
From: [email-masked] (Ace Miles)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 18:25:45 -0500

>Hi Folks,
>
>        I recived a little info from NewTek today that you all might be
>interested in. ScreamerNet WILL NOT work with Win.3.X. SN is a 32 bit app.
>and requires either Win95 or NT. Of course, like me, you get to spend 6
>hours trying to get the darn thing to work before you finaly get ahold of
>someone at NewTek to tell you that you have the wrong OS. Why don't they
>just put it in the darn manual and save all of us the headache!! :-))))
>
>Michael W. Towe
>Video Production Assistant
>Suite 264R. 
>Ext. 3807 Pager# 493-1509
>
>

I just talked to Xaos/tools and found out that ScreamerNet WILL NOT be
available on the SGI version. Of course they are willing to sell you
multiple seats of LW and of course they will be at a "reduced rate".

That's funny I thought Newtek wanted to keep LW costs lower than 3DS.
Just so happens we render across all our SGI's from 3DS.
****************************************************************************
*********
          Ace Miles  -  Senior Animator  -  Time Warner Interactive

                       "You're soaking in it!"  - Madge